Shrimp and watermelon tostadasBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Crunchy, zesty, fresh and lively, this modern shrimp starter has it all!
- 300 g raw shrimp , peeled
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot-red-chili-flakes
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 2-Jan avocado , diced
- 2-Jan yellow bell pepper , diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 corn tortillas
- BOIL a medium pot of water. Add shrimp and cook until pink and firm, about 2 min. Drain and rinse with cold running water. Pat dry, then set aside.
- STIR mayo with sriracha in a small bowl. Stir lime juice with salt and chili flakes in a large bowl. Stir in shrimp, watermelon, avocado, pepper, onion and cilantro.
- TOP tostadas with shrimp mixture. Drizzle with spicy mayo and serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 15 g,
- 31 g,
- 20 g,
- 4 g,
- 410 mg.