Rainbow Veggie Quinoa Bowl
Photo, Erik Putz.
Eat the rainbow with this colourful quinoa veggie bowl, with a tangy yogurt-herb dressing.
mixed salad greens
, thinly sliced
, such as parsley, cilantro, chives and basil
- Cook quinoa following package directions, 15 to 17 min. Fluff with fork.
- Divide quinoa among four bowls. Top each with greens, 1 egg, beets, carrots, apple and sunflower seeds.
- Dressing: Whisk the yogurt with oil, vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt and mixed herbs.
- Drizzle dressing over salad to serve.
- For creamy medium-boiled eggs, lower eggs into a pot of boiling water and cook for 8 min. Drain, then rinse in cold water.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 15 g,
- 47 g,
- 17 g,
- 7 g,
- 310 mg.
- Good source of
- vitamin B12
Love this veggie quinoa bowl recipe? Here are more grain bowl recipes to add to your recipe books.