Ginger chicken stir-fry with greens
A simple Asian dish that's packed with protein and vitamin A. Serve with rice or noodles for a complete nutrient-packed meal.
- 4 baby bok choy
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken broth , preferably low-sodium
- 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- SLICE baby bok choy in half lengthwise. Cut chicken into bite-size strips. In a bowl, stir teriyaki with cornstarch until dissolved. Add garlic and ginger.
- HEAT oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until no longer pink, about 3 min. Add broth, teriyaki mixture and bok choy. Pan will be full, but greens wilt quickly. Stir constantly until chicken is cooked through, 3 to 4 min. Stir in spinach and serve over noodles or rice.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 37 g,
- 19 g,
- 7 g,
- 2 g,
- 2286 mg.