Avocado tuna wrap
It's amazing how this classic wrap is elevated by simply adding a ripe avocado and store-bought hummus or tzatziki.
- 298-ml can tuna , preferably in oil, or salmon
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp dried dill , or ground cumin
- 2-Jan red bell peppers
- 41643 small red onion , or 1 green onion
- 2-Jan avocado , or handful of cooked green beans
- 2 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 tbsp Sabra hummus , or tzatziki
- 3 to 4 lettuce leaves
- Drain tuna, then turn into a bowl. Squeeze a little lemon juice overtop. If using tuna packed in water, moisten with mayo. Sprinkle with dillweed. Stir gently so the tuna stays chunky. Thinly slice pepper and onion. Discard pit from avocado, then scoop flesh from peel and thinly slice.
- Place tortillas on a plate or cutting board. Spread with hummus, then top with lettuce leaves. Lay ingredients in rows over the bottom portion of each tortilla. Roll one tortilla around filling until you reach the centre, then tuck in sides and continue rolling until filling is enclosed. Repeat with remaining tortilla and filling. Tightly cover each in plastic wrap or seal in a bag and refrigerate up to a day. Keep cold until ready to eat.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 32 g,
- 41 g,
- 20 g,
- 8 g,