This article has not been rated yet.
about 2 cups
If you like eggnog, you'll really like homemade eggnog. Try our dreamy oat milk version on the rocks, with a side of cookies, or even in a White Russian.
1. Combine oat milk with brandy, sugar, ground cinnamon and cloves in a medium saucepan set over medium.
2. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a simmer, 8 to 10 min.
3. Remove from heat. Whisk in vanilla. Set aside to cool completely.
4. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Serve over ice, adding more brandy, if desired. Top with freshly grated nutmeg.