Spicy Pork Stir-Fry with Celery and MushroomBy Chatelaine
Chili-garlic sauce gives this pork dish a great zing, delicious mushrooms soak up the sauce, while the celery provides just the right amount of crunch.
- 2 tbsp chili-garlic sauce , or sambal oelek
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 500 g pork tenderloin , halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 227 g pkg sliced cremini mushrooms
- 4 celery stalks , sliced 1/2 in. thick
- 3 green onion , sliced in 1-in. pieces
1. Whisk chili-garlic sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, honey and cornstarch in a small bowl.
2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high. Add oil, then pork and mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, until meat starts to brown, 7 to 9 min.
3. Stir in celery and cook until bright green, about 2 min. Stir in green onions, chili-garlic mixture and 3/4 cup water. Cook until sauce is thickened, about 1 min. Serve over rice or rice noodles.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 30 g,
- 10 g,
- 4 g,
- 2 g,
- 565 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B6