Updated Aug 28, 2019Chatelaine
1. Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Stir salmon with egg, 1/2 cup mayo, bread crumbs and 2 tbsp dill in a large bowl. With damp hands, form into four 3/4-in. thick patties and arrange on prepared sheet. Broil, flipping halfway, until golden brown, about 12 min.
3. Toss carrots with radish and green onions in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 tsp vinegar, salt and sugar.
4. Stir Dijon with remaining 1/4 cup mayo, 1 tbsp dill and 1 tsp vinegar in a small bowl.
5. Spread mayo mixture onto bottom buns. Top each with 1 salmon burger, carrot mixture and a top bun.
NutritionCalories 940, Protein 44 g, Carbohydrates 51 g, Fat 62 g, Fibre 2 g, Sodium 1 mg. Excellent source of vitamin A, folate and iron
This is a two-for-one recipe! Use the Salmon from our Baked Salmon and Rice Bowls with Togarashi to make these burgers.
To toast buns, place halves on a baking sheet, cut-side up, and bake at 350F until they’re crisp and lightly golden, 3 to 5 min.