Use the extra salmon fillet from last night's Baked Salmon and Rice Bowls with Togarashi for tonight's yummy salmon burgers.
2 1/2 cups
, (from Baked Salmon and Rice Bowls with Togarashi)
, lightly beaten
, cut in matchsticks (1/3 cup)
, thinly sliced
1. Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Stir salmon with egg, 1/2 cup mayo, bread crumbs and 2 tbsp dill in a large bowl. With damp hands, form into four 3/4-in. thick patties and arrange on prepared sheet. Broil, flipping halfway, until golden brown, about 12 min.
3. Toss carrots with radish and green onions in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 tsp vinegar, salt and sugar.
4. Stir Dijon with remaining 1/4 cup mayo, 1 tbsp dill and 1 tsp vinegar in a small bowl.
5. Spread mayo mixture onto bottom buns. Top each with 1 salmon burger, carrot mixture and a top bun.