Updated Jan 4, 2018Chatelaine
- COOK rice following package directions. Let stand 10 min, then fluff with a fork.
- PREHEAT oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- WHISK juice of 1 orange, hoisin, 2 tbsp oil, sriracha and salt in a bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup. Add chicken to bowl and stir until coated. Let stand 10 min.
- PLACE chicken on 1 side of prepared sheet. Drizzle with marinade. Toss broccoli with remaining 1 tbsp oil on other side of sheet. Roast until chicken is cooked through and broccoli starts to brown at edges, about 15 min.
- CUT off top and bottom of remaining orange. Cut off peel and white pith, so flesh is showing. Slice into rounds, then halve. Slice chicken. Stir green onions into rice and divide among bowls. Top with chicken, broccoli, orange, microgreens and cashews. Drizzle with reserved 1/3 cup marinade and any pan juices.
NutritionCalories 544, Protein 26 g, Carbohydrates 57 g, Fat 25 g, Fibre 5 g, Sodium 935 mg.
How to make a Roast Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner