Curried coconut chicken kebabsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
From the pickiest eater to the biggest appetite, we've got you covered with recipes guaranteed to please everyone on your summer BBQ guest list.
- 12 wooden skewers
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Madras curry paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breasts , cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 red peppers , cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 head broccoli , cut into large florets
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
- SOAK wooden skewers in warm water for 20 min.
- WHISK coconut milk with curry paste, honey and salt in a large bowl. Reserve ¼ cup marinade in a small bowl. Add chicken and vegetables to large bowl and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 min.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- OIL grill. Barbecue skewers, lid closed, until chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 min per side. Baste with reserved marinade for the last 2 min. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Best way to store your herbs
Nutrition (per serving)
- 50 g,
- 17 g,
- 23 g,
- 4 g,
- 745 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A