Cold noodles with shrimp and peachesBy Chatelaine
Fiery chilies and fresh herbs offset the sweet shrimp and peaches in this no-cook dinner bowl.
- 250 g mung bean thread noodles
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp hot chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 340 g cooked, peeled medium shrimp
- 2 ripe peaches , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely shredded basil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 red chili , thinly sliced (optional)
- POUR boiling water from a kettle over noodles in a large bowl, until covered. Let stand until tender, about 8 min. Drain; rinse well with cold running water; drain again.
- STIR lime juice with sugar, chili-garlic sauce and fish sauce in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add noodles, shrimp, peaches, basil, cilantro and red chili.
Chatelaine Quickies: Cold Noodles with shrimp and peaches
Nutrition (per serving)
- 19 g,
- 64 g,
- 1 g,
- 2 g,
- 565 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B12