Chimichurri grilled potato saladBy Chatelaine
- 2 bunches green onions , trimmed and halved crosswise
- 12 fingerling potatoes , halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup olive oil , divided
- 3/4 tsp salt , divided
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cups packed parsley leaves
- 3 cups packed cilantro leaves
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high. Toss green onions and potatoes with 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Season with pepper.
- OIL grill. Grill green onions and potatoes, lid closed, flipping halfway, until green onions are tender, 3 to 4 min. Transfer to a cutting board. Continue grilling potatoes, flipping halfway, until fork-tender, 8 to 10 more min.
- WHISK remaining oil and salt, vinegar, garlic, sugar and oregano in the same bowl. Coarsely chop green onions and add to dressing. Reserve half the dressing in a small serving dish.
- TOSS potatoes, parsley and cilantro with half the dressing in a large bowl. Serve reserved dressing with reverse-sear steak.
Chatelaine Quickies: Nordic potato salad
Nutrition (per serving)
- 4 g,
- 26 g,
- 27 g,
- 4 g,
- 458 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin C