Updated Mar 23, 2018Chatelaine
medium cauliflower, cut into small, bite-sized pieces
1/2 397-g pkg
finely chopped cilantro
small corn tortillas
avocado, thinly sliced
- POSITION racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 450F.
- STIR olive oil with coriander, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, and 1⁄2 tsp salt in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower on 2 baking sheets. Drizzle half of oil mixture over each sheet of cauliflower. Toss to coat very well. Spread pieces in a single layer (it’s okay if they touch). Roast in top and bottom thirds of oven, stirring halfway through and switching sheets, until edges are golden and crispy, about 25 min. Reserve 3 cups for Roasted Cauliflower Soup.
- WHISK lime juice with brown sugar, chili-garlic sauce and remaining 1⁄4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Stir in coleslaw and cilantro. Refrigerate remaining coleslaw.
- LAY tortillas on another baking sheet. Bake in top third of oven, until just toasted, 1 to 2 min. (You may need to do this in 2 batches.)
- LAYER cauliflower, slaw, avocado and feta on tortillas. Drizzle with more slaw dressing, if desired.