Banana-coconut toastBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Forget avocado with toast. With 13 g of protein and 8 g of fibre, this is the smartest slice around. And it takes only minutes to make.
- 2 slices grainy brown bread , toasted
- 1/4 cup natural almond or cashew butter
- 1 banana , thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp flaky sea salt , such as Maldon
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shaved or shredded coconut , toasted
- honey , (optional)
- SPREAD each slice of toast evenly with almond butter. Top with banana slices. Using the tines of a fork, mash banana into toast. Sprinkle with sea salt, then coconut. Drizzle with honey.
Three easy and delicious banana treats
[brightcove id=’2162731275001′ width=’640′ height=’360′]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 13 g,
- 41 g,
- 23 g,
- 8 g,
- 307 mg.