Updated Apr 7, 2017Chatelaine
- STIR mayonnaise with piri piri sauce in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- HEAT a cast iron grill pan over medium-high. Lay bacon on grill and cook until crisp, flipping halfway through, about 3 min. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Discard oil in pan.
- MIX beef with salt and pepper and shape into 4 patties. Add to hot grill pan and cook 5 min. Flip burgers and cook 2 min. Top with cheese curds and cook 3 more min. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- HEAT a large non-stick pan over medium-high. Add oil, then crack eggs into the pan. Cover, and cook until set, but yolks are still runny, about 2 min.
- ASSEMBLE burgers by laying a lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each bun. Transfer burgers to buns. Top each burger with bacon, 2 slices each tomato and onion, pickles, a fried egg and jalapeno slices. Drizzle with aioli and sandwich with top bun. Serve immediately.
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp piri piri sauce