Salmon poké with nori sheetsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
2 hrs 15 min
2 1/2 cups
- 500 g sashimi-grade salmon , diced into 1/4-in. cubes
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely diced green onions , divided
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp mix of toasted black and white sesame seeds , divided
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 4 sheets toasted nori , cut into 3 x 2 -in. pieces
- COMBINE salmon, red onion, 1/4 cup green onions, cilantro, soy, sesame oil, 2 tsp sesame seeds and ginger in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with remaining 2 tbsp green onions and 1 tsp sesame seeds before serving. Serve with nori.
Nutrition (per tbsp)
- 3 g,
- 1 g,
- 144 mg.
- Good source of
- Vitamin B12