Instant Pot Meyer lemon marmaladeBy Chatelaine
- 454 g Meyer lemons , thinly sliced and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- COMBINE lemons with 1/2 cup water in the Instant Pot. Put the lid on the Instant Pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Press Manual Pressure Cook button, on High, and set for 12 min.
- WHEN cooking finishes, open the pressure-release valve to depressurize, 1 to 2 min. Open lid.
- PRESS Saute button. Add lemon juice and sugar to lemons. Cook, stirring often, until the mixture reduces to a thickened and jam-like consistency, 10 to 12 min.
- PRESS Cancel button to turn off heat. Transfer marmalade to two 250-mL Mason jars, leaving a 1/2-in. space at the top. Set on a rack to cool completely. Marmalade will keep, refrigerated, for up to 2 weeks.
Note: This recipe was developed using the Instant Pot Duo Plus model. Results may vary on different models.