Peach Salad With Bellini DressingBy Chatelaine
With champagne vinegar and peach jam in the Bellini-inspired dressing, aromatic basil leaves and tender grilled peach slices, it’s a treat you’ll want to make all season.
- 2 large peaches , cut into 1/2-in. wedges
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp champagne , vinegar
- 8 slices speck , (or prosciutto)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 250 g ball burrata
- flaked sea salt , (optional)
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Oil grill. Grill 2 large peaches cut into ½-in. wedges until just tender and slightly charred, 1 to 2 min per side.
- Whisk ¼ cup peach jam with 2 tbsp each extra-virgin olive oil and champagne vinegar in a small bowl. Season with pepper.
- Arrange peaches, 8 slices speck (or prosciutto) and ½ cup basil leaves on a large platter.
- Top with a 250-g ball of burrata, roughly torn into large pieces. Drizzle dressing overtop.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with flaked sea salt, if desired.