Greek Potato Salad with Roasted Red PeppersBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
This mayo-less potato salad—complete with salty feta and a refreshing lemony dressing—will delight your tastebuds.
- 680 g mini yellow potatoes
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1 tsp dried Greek oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers , drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes , drained and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives , halved
- 1 142-g pkg spring mix
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Add potatoes to a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15 min. Drain and run under cold water for 30 sec, until cool enough to handle but still warm. Halve or quarter larger potatoes and set aside.
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and salt in a large bowl. Stir in peppers, tomatoes and olives.
- Add potatoes to dressing and toss to coat. Arrange spring mix on a platter. Top with warm potato mixture. Sprinkle with feta.
Make this recipe vegan by omitting feta or substituting a plant-based feta-style cheese.