PB and J thumbprint cookies
A playful nod to the classic sandwich, crowd-pleasing PB and J thumbprints are a cinch to make.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter , softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- WHISK 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt.
- WHISK 1 egg with 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, 1/4 cup soft butter and 1/2 tsp vanilla in large bowl. Add flour mixture.
- ROLL into tablespoon-sized balls and set on baking sheet. Make a deep indent in the centre of each ball. Fill with Concord Grape Jelly. Bake in centre of a 350F oven, 7 to 9 min.