Grilled steak tacosBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Tacos are great for easy entertaining – everyone loves them. Top these with pico de gallo, avocado and a squeeze of lime to finish.
- 1 flank steak , about 750 g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 soft corn or flour tortillas
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high.
- BRUSH steak with oil, then sprinkle with salt. Season with fresh pepper.
- OIL grill. Barbecue steak, lid closed, 3 to 5 min per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board.
- LET steak rest for 5 min. Slice steak thinly against the grain. Serve in tortillas.
How to make your own guacamole and salsa
Nutrition (per serving)
- 44 g,
- 25 g,
- 20 g,
- 641 mg.