Mexican Street Corn SalsaBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
2 1/3 cups
Fresh tomatoes, zesty lime, sweet corn and so much more—try out this shareable dish for your next dinner party.
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Tex-Mex-Inspired Spice Blend , (see Kitchen tip for recipe)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 2 plum tomatoes , seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija , or
- feta cheese
- tortilla chips , for serving
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add corn to dry pan. Cook, shaking occasionally, until corn starts to char, 5 to 6 min. Set aside.
- Whisk sour cream with lime zest and juice, mayo, oil, spice blend, salt and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, cheese and corn. Serve with tortilla chips for scooping.
Get the Tex-Mex-Inspired Spice Blend recipe.