Mexican chicken tacosBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Tacos are great for easy entertaining – everyone loves them! Just mix and match the tacos with fresh toppings tonight for a fab fiesta.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 soft corn or flour tortillas
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium.
- COMBINE oil with garlic, oregano and salt. Rub all over chicken.
- OIL grill. Barbecue chicken, lid closed, until springy when pressed, 6 to 8 min per side. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred with forks. Serve in tortillas.
How to make homemade queso fresco
[brightcove id=’4100936829001′ width=’640′ height=’360′]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 33 g,
- 26 g,
- 8 g,
- 621 mg.