When life hands you lemons, make every variation of lemonade possible.
- The Base: Stir lemon juice with sugar in a pitcher until sugar has dissolved. Add cold water.
Chatelaine Quenchers: How to make lemonade slushies
Nutrition (per cup)
- 41 g,
- 6 mg.
- Good source of
- vitamin C
- SPARKLING lemonade: Substitute club soda for water.
- SHANDY: Pour equal parts lemonade and cold Corona beer into a glass.
- CITRUIS sangria: Pour equal parts lemonade and dry white wine into a pitcher. Stir in a mix of frozen fruit, such as peaches and pineapple.
- LEMONADE iced tea: Omit water. Brew 2 orange pekoe tea bags in 2 cups boiling water. Let steep for 5 min. Discard tea bags. Pour into a pitcher along with lemon-sugar mixture, handfuls of ice and fresh mint.