Teriyaki chicken wingsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
1 h 40 min
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp minced shallot
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 kg chicken wings , and drumettes separated
- WHISK pineapple juice, soy sauce, shallot, honey, garlic powder and ginger in a small bowl. Transfer to a zip-top bag. Add chicken wings and turn bag until coated. Marinate, at room temperature, turning occasionally, 1 hr.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Using tongs, remove wings from marinade. Pour marinade into small saucepan over medium-high. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring often, until it reduces to 1/2 cup. Set aside.
- OIL grill. Grill wings, lid closed, flipping halfway, until cooked through, 12 to 15 min. Remove wings to large bowl and toss with reserved glaze. Serve with chive and napa cabbage salad.
Chatelaine Quickies: Buffalo cauliflower
Nutrition (per serving)
- 21 g,
- 24 g,
- 14 g,
- 533 mg.