Spinach-pesto and artichoke pasta saladBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
From the pickiest eater to the biggest appetite, we've got you covered with recipes guaranteed to please everyone on your summer BBQ guest list.
- 250 g fusilli pasta
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups packed spinach
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup 2% plain yogurt
- 398-mL can artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- COOK pasta following package directions, but omitting salt, until tender, 7 to 8 min. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- WHIRL garlic clove with spinach, almonds, parmesan, lemon juice and salt in a food processor until finely chopped. Gradually whirl in oil until smooth.
- COMBINE pesto with yogurt in a large bowl. Stir in pasta and artichokes.
Chatelaine Quickies: One-pot pasta
Nutrition (per serving)
- 11 g,
- 38 g,
- 16 g,
- 3 g,
- 283 mg.
- Excellent source of