Feb 28, 2018Chatelaine
- PREHEAT oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and brush with oil.
- STIR marinara sauce, paprika and cumin in a small bowl.
- ROLL out dough on a lightly floured surface to the size of the baking sheet and transfer to prepared sheet.
- RESERVE 1/2 cup sauce mixture, then spread remaining sauce evenly over dough. Top with onion and peppers.
- BAKE for 15 min. Remove sheet from oven. Using the back of a spoon, make 6 wells in sauce and crack an egg into each. Sprinkle with feta. Continue baking until crust is golden and eggs are cooked to desired doneness, 8 to 10 min.
- SPRINKLE with arugula and serve with reserved sauce for dipping or drizzling.
NutritionCalories 353, Protein 18 g, Carbohydrates 47 g, Fat 14 g, Fibre 3 g, Sodium 868 mg. Excellent source of vitamin A
Chatelaine Quickies: 10 ways to make a grilled cheese sandwich