Jan 15, 2020Chatelaine
- POSITION rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and brush with oil. Stir marinara sauce with paprika and cumin in a small bowl.
- ROLL out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 13×13-in. square and transfer to prepared sheet.
- SPREAD cup marinara mixture evenly over dough. Top with onion and peppers. Reserve remaining cup sauce for serving.
- BAKE for 15 min. Remove sheet from oven. Using the back of a spoon, make 4 wells in sauce and crack an egg into each. Sprinkle with feta. Continue baking until crust is golden and eggs are cooked but yolk is still runny, 8 to 10 min.
- SPRINKLE pizza with arugula. Cut into squares and serve with reserved sauce