Love this recipe? Here are more sheet-pan dinner recipes to help you meal plan!
Sheet Pan Italian Sausage, Bean And Tomato Tray BakeBy Chatelaine
A fragrant and filling dinner that doesn't make a big mess in the kitchen.
- 680 g tomatoes , (about 6), quartered and halved crosswise
- 1 yellow onion , cut in 3/4-in. chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 454 g mild Italian sausages
- 1 540-mL can white kidney beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a large baking sheet with oil.
- Toss tomatoes and onion with oil, garlic and salt on prepared sheet. Arrange vegetables on one half of sheet, arranging tomatoes cut-side-up. Season with pepper. Add thyme sprigs.
- Add sausages to other end of pan. Roast for 20 min. Flip sausage and continue roasting until sausages are browned and juices are beginning to caramelize, about 15 min.
- Push sausages and tomatoes together slightly and add beans to juices on pan. Season with pepper. Roast until vegetables are very soft and sausages are fully cooked, about 10 min.
- Use a rubber spatula to incorporate all vegetables and juices. Slice sausage, if desired. Sprinkle vegetables, beans and sausage with parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 30 g,
- 55 g,
- 24 g,
- 11 g,
- 1030 mg.