Grilled piri piri shrimp with cocktail sauceBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1 450-g bag frozen large shrimp , thawed, peeled, tails on
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp piri piri spice blend , divided
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- lemon wedges , for serving
- PAT shrimp dry and place in a medium bowl. Add oil, 1 tbsp piri piri and paprika. Refrigerate to marinate, 20 min.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-high. Combine ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire and remaining 1 tbsp piri piri.
- GRILL shrimp until they turn pink, about 2 min per side. Transfer to a platter and serve with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce for dipping.
Chatelaine Quickies: Shrimp and feta linguine
Nutrition (per serving)
- 11 g,
- 5 g,
- 4 g,
- 1 g,
- 364 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin B12