Easy spanakopita pizzaBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 2 naan , about 200 g
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil , divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 shallot , thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove , minced
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach , thawed and squeezed well
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt , or smooth ricotta
- generous pinch of nutmeg , (optional)
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta
- pinch of hot pepper flakes , (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 425F. Place breads on a baking sheet.
- HEAT 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan over medium. Add eggs and cook, sunny-side up, 4 min. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to pan. Add shallot and cook until soft, 2 min. Add garlic, spinach and salt and cook 2 min. Cool.
- SPREAD yogurt on breads. Sprinkle with nutmeg, then divide spinach mixture and feta between the two.
- BAKE for 6 min. Top each bread with an egg. Slice into squares or wedges.
Chatelaine presents: Spinach and feta pan pie
Nutrition (per serving)
- 12 g,
- 29 g,
- 15 g,
- 2 g,
- 389 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A