Easy chimichurri sauceBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
This Argentinian classic starring fresh parsley pairs great with empanadas or steak.
- 2 green onions , coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot , coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- WHIRL onions, shallot, garlic, cilantro, parsley, oregano and salt in a food processor until finely chopped. With motor running, slowly pour in oil and vinegar. Sauce should still have a bit of texture. Serve with empanadas.
Best way to store your herbs
Nutrition (per tbsp)
- 1 g,
- 9 g,
- 38 mg.