Love this recipe? Here are more sheet-pan dinner recipes to help you meal plan!
Easy Sheet Pan Beef Skirt Steak FajitasBy Chatelaine
A quick, one-pan solution to dinner. This easy steak taco filling broils under high heat for just 10 minutes—so it's ready in a flash. (The longer you let the steak marinade, the better the final flavour.)
- 565 g beef skirt steak
- 4 tbsp canola oil , divided
- 2 tbsp sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 red onion , cut in 3/4-in. wedges through root end
- 1 red bell pepper , seeded and quartered
- 1 green bell pepper , seeded and quartered
- flour tortillas
- Combine steak with 3 tbsp oil, soy sauce, lime juice, chili powder, garlic, brown sugar and cumin in a large bowl. Marinate for 1 hr at room temperature, or refrigerate overnight.
- Place a baking sheet in oven, 4 in. from broiler, and preheat broiler to high. Remove steak from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Season with pepper.
- Toss onion and peppers with remaining 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Season with pepper.
- Remove pan from oven and place steak, peppers and onion in a single layer. Broil for 5 min. Flip steak and broil until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of steak reads 120F, about 5 min. Let steak rest for 2 min, then slice against the grain. Slice peppers and onion. Serve in flour tortillas.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 31 g,
- 13 g,
- 12 g,
- 2 g,
- 423 mg.