Updated Dec 3, 2019Chatelaine
- PREHEAT oven to 400F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- WHISK egg with milk and Dijon in a large bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, onion powder and salt. Season with fresh pepper. Crumble in ground meat. Using your hands, work until evenly mixed. Roll portions of meat mixture into 1-in. balls, then arrange 1 in. apart on prepared sheet.
- BAKE in centre of oven until meatballs are golden and cooked through, 15 to 20 min. Remove from oven and let stand on baking sheet, 5 min.
- WHISK cranberry sauce with water in a large pot over high until smooth, 5 min. Add meatballs and gently toss to coat. Transfer to a slow cooker on “keep warm” setting when ready to serve.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Meatballs can be made 1 day in advance. Refrigerate, then reheat in cranberry sauce before transferring to a slow cooker. Keep warm in a slow cooker for up to 6 hours.