Chicken salad with coconut rainbow slawBy Chatelaine
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 yellow pepper , cut into strips
- 340-g pkg salad kit of shredded cabbage and kale
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint , plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup whole skin-on almonds , toasted and chopped
- WHISK tahini, lemon juice, honey, 2 tbsp water, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- PLACE remaining ingredients, except almonds, in a large bowl. (Reserve packaged dressing for another use.) Drizzle with tahini dressing, stirring well to combine. Serve topped with more fresh mint and almonds.
Mastering the basics: roast chicken
Nutrition (per serving)
- 28 g,
- 27 g,
- 24 g,
- 7 g,
- 672 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin C