Chef's salad with blue cheese and hamBy Chatelaine
When the sun's blazing and the mercury's rising, you need a refreshing no-cook salad to cool you down.
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or buttermilk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 142-g pkg mixed greens
- 4 slices sodium-reduced deli ham , halved and cut into narrow strips
- 3 mini cucumber , thinly sliced
- 1 avocado , sliced
- 1 cup sliced radishes or watermelon radishes
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- WHISK buttermilk, oil, Dijon, lemon juice and chives in a small bowl.
- DIVIDE greens among 4 large plates. Top with ham, cucumbers, avocado, radishes and cheese. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Chatelaine Quickies: Nordic potato salad
Nutrition (per serving)
- 12 g,
- 12 g,
- 27 g,
- 5 g,
- 459 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A