Jan 16, 2019Chatelaine
- POSITION racks in top and bottom-thirds of oven, then preheat to 400F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil. Cook quinoa following package directions.
- GRATE one apple half and thinly slice other half and toss with 1 tsp lemon juice in a small bowl.
- DIVIDE sweet potatoes, sprouts, 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp salt between prepared sheets, tossing to coat.
- STIR pork, grated apple, 2 tsp honey, garlic and 1/2 tsp salt in a large bowl. Form into 12 meatballs. Divide between sheets. Bake, switching sheets halfway, until meatballs are cooked through, 15 to 20 min.
- WHISK remaining 1 tbsp oil, 3 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp honey, 1/4 tsp salt, tahini, zest and 3 tbsp water in a small bowl. Divide everything among bowls, then drizzle with dressing. Top with apple slices.
NutritionCalories 613, Protein 33 g, Carbohydrates 68 g, Fat 25 g, Fibre 13 g, Sodium 727 mg. Excellent source of vitamin A