Alsatian pizza with bacon and caramelized onionsBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
- 2 naan , about 100 g each
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup jarred caramelized onion
- 2 slices of bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- PREHEAT oven to 425F. Place breads on a baking sheet. Stir sour cream and milk in a bowl, then spread on each bread. Top with onion and bacon.
- BAKE for 6 min. Sprinkle with thyme. Slice into squares or wedges.
How to dice an onion
Nutrition (per serving)
- 8 g,
- 34 g,
- 7 g,
- 1 g,
- 375 mg.
- Excellent source of