White chocolate mousse with cherriesBy Chatelaine
Topped with juicy cherries, this treat is an incredible in-season indulgence.
- 2 cups cherries , pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp amaretto
- 85 g chopped white chocolate
- 3/4 cup 35% cream
- STIR cherries with granulated sugar and amaretto (optional) in a medium bowl until combined. Let stand, 5 min.
- MICROWAVE chopped white chocolate in a small bowl, stirring halfway through, until melted, 1 to 2 min.
- BEAT cream, using an electric mixer on medium, until soft peaks form, 3 to 4 min. Reduce speed to low and gradually beat in melted chocolate until just combined. Mixture should be smooth and fluffy.
- LAYER mousse and cherries into 4 individual serving dishes.
How to pit cherries
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 30 g,
- 23 g,
- 1 g,
- 35 mg.
- Good source of
- Vitamin A