Updated Feb 17, 2019Chatelaine
- STIR peanut butter, butter and salt in a medium bowl until combined. Stir in icing sugar until smooth. Scoop out heaping 1-tsp portions and roll into balls. Place on a large plate and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- LINE baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- MELT chocolate in a small heat-safe bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- DIP 3 to 4 peanut butter balls into chocolate and roll to coat. Remove with fork, tapping edge of bowl to shake off excess. Transfer to prepared sheet, then sprinkle with peanuts. Repeat with remaining peanut butter balls, chocolate and peanuts.
- REFRIGERATE peanut butter balls until chocolate is firm, about 15 min.
NutritionCalories 89, Protein 2 g, Carbohydrates 8 g, Fat 6 g, Fibre 1 g, Sodium 48 mg.
How to make meringue