Kitchen Tip: We found Matsu Matcha powder (a ceremonial grade from David’s Tea) to give the brightest green colour to this chia pudding.
Matcha chia puddingBy Chatelaine
- 2 cups almond or soy milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 banana , peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 orange , peeled with a knife and cut into segments
- Mixed berries
- WHIRL almond milk, spinach, banana, honey, matcha and salt in a blender until smooth. Stir in chia seeds and pour into 6 small jars or glasses. Cover and refrigerate until mixture thickens like a pudding, at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- TOP with banana slices, orange segments and berries just before serving.
Chatelaine Quickies: Chia and coconut pudding
Nutrition (per serving)
- 3 g,
- 24 g,
- 4 g,
- 5 g,
- 55 mg.