Breakfast power barsBy Chatelaine
1 h 15 min
Tuck one of these chewy, sweet and nutty bars into your purse or gym bag -- you'll never buy the packaged ones again.
- 1 cup whole almonds , toasted
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped, pitted Medjool dates
- WRAP a 9 × 5-in. loaf pan with overhanging plastic.
- WHIRL almonds in a food processor, scraping down sides if needed, until a ball starts to form, about 4 min. Add pepitas, cranberries and dates. Whirl until well combined, 2 to 3 more min. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- REMOVE from pan and cut into bars. Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Chatelaine Quickies: Breakfast Power Bars
[bc_video video_id=”5083551391001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per bar)
- 5 g,
- 15 g,
- 9 g,
- 3 g,
- 1 mg.