- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Soak wooden skewers in warm water, 10 min.
- COMBINE beef with panko, egg, garlic, cumin, 1⁄2 tsp salt and mint in a medium bowl until combined. Season with fresh pepper. Divide mixture into 8 portions. Form each into a log and gently flatten. Thread 1 skewer lengthwise into flattened mixture. Place on a large plate. Repeat with remaining meat mixture and skewers.
- OIL grill. Barbecue kebabs, with lid closed, 5 min. Flip and continue grilling, with lid closed, until cooked through, 5 to 6 more min.
- STIR parsley with mint, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil in a medium bowl until combined. Stir yogurt with remaining1⁄4 tsp salt in a small bowl until smooth.
- DIVIDE parsley salad among 4 plates. Top with kebabs and drizzle with yogurt mixture. Serve with pita, if desired.
Protein 29 g
Carbohydrates 12 g
Fat 18 g
Fibre 3 g
Sodium 566 mg
Excellent source of Vitamin A
Chatelaine Quickies: No-cook shrimp, mango and avocado rolls