1 1/2 cups
3 1/2 cups
unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups
Golden Delicious apples, peeled and grated
Sour Cream Glaze
- PREHEAT oven to 350F.
- MIX butter and flour in a small bowl, then brush inside a 10-cup Bundt pan.
- MICROWAVE raisins and rum in a bowl for 1 1/2 min. Stir, then cover with plastic wrap.
- WHISK flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium until pale and fluffy, 3 min. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition, then vanilla. Beat in half of the flour mixture on low, then sour cream, then the remaining flour mixture. Fold in raisin mixture and apples. Scrape into prepared pan and smooth top.
- BAKE until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean, about 55 min. Cool for 20 min. Invert cake onto rack and cool completely, about 1 hr.
- GLAZE: Whisk sour cream in a bowl, adding icing sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Kitchen Tip: Let cake cool completely before glazing or glaze may become too thin.
Protein 7 g
Carbohydrates 64 g
Fat 14 g
Fibre 2 g
Sodium 293 mg