The 2018 Ikea catalogue (a.k.a the Swedish decor bible) lands on doorsteps across Canada this Monday, and in stores on the 26th. Here’s what we’re most excited about:
1. Tons of new product. Like this wall-mounted bookcase, perfect for small spaces.
2. Furniture made from repurposed materials. Not only are these Kungsbacka cabinet doors an on-trend black colour, they’re also made from recycled wood and plastic water bottles.
3. Products perfect for small-space living. Like these shelves, perfect for above a desk, that feature storage above and below.
4. Dual-purpose furniture. No space for a coffee table? Store your current reads under this couch. Genius.
5. The Ypperlig collection. This gorgeous, Scandi-inspired line created in collaboration with the drool-worthy Danish design company Hay hits stores this fall — and we can’t wait to see what minimal, gorgeous designs will be on offer.