Shopping Tip: Japanese eggplants are skinny and purple. They have a more silky texture than regular eggplant.
- 225 g thin-crust flatbread
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp 0.1 cream
- 1 tbsp butter-chicken curry paste
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 large chicken breast , cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 1 small Japanese eggplant , sliced into 1/8-in. rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup smooth ricotta , crumbled
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- POSITION oven rack in bottom third of oven. Preheat to 425F. Place flatbread on a round pizza baking sheet.
- COMBINE tomatoes, cream, curry paste and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring often, about 2 min. Add chicken. Cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 min. Set aside.
- TOSS eggplant with olive oil in a medium bowl until well coated. Spread sauce and chicken over flatbread, then top with eggplant and ricotta.
- BAKE until eggplant is tender and pizza is golden, about 15 min. Transfer to a cutting board and garnish with cilantro.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 21 g,
- 43 g,
- 17 g,
- 4 g,
- 489 mg.