10 minute best ever-grainy mustard recipe: Click here for full recipe.
Smashed herbed potatoes
- 2 kg large Yukon Gold potatoes , unpeeled
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Quarter potatoes, then cover with cold water in a pasta pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, until fork-tender, about 25 min.
- Whisk oil with Dijon and salt in a large bowl.
- Drain potatoes and cool slightly. Break up into smaller chunks with a wooden spoon and stir into oil mixture along with parsley. Serve warm.
How to make perfect mashed potatoes
Nutrition (per serving)
- 4 g,
- 42 g,
- 10 g,
- 4 g,
- 205 mg.