Chicken drumsticks with roasted radish saladBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Roasted together, this time-saving dish of honey-roasted chicken and peppery radishes is a great go-to meal for busy weeknights.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tsp melted butter , divided
- 1/2 tsp salt , divided
- 4 cups radishes , trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup packed arugula
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- PREHEAT oven to 450F. Position racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
- TOSS drumsticks with 2 tsp melted butter and 1/4 tsp salt on a prepared sheet. Arrange in single layer. Season with fresh pepper. Toss radishes with 2 tbsp melted butter and 1/4 tsp salt on other prepared sheet. Season with fresh pepper.
- ROAST in top and bottom thirds of oven, switching sheets halfway through, until golden, about 20 min. Brush chicken with honey and continue roasting until chicken is golden brown, about 5 more min. Transfer radishes into a large bowl. Stir in arugula and thyme leaves. Drizzle with white-wine vinegar. Toss to coat.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 36 g,
- 14 g,
- 33 g,
- 3 g,
- 546 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin B6