This article has not been rated yet.
18 cups or 36 servings
* PLUS Freezing Time: 30 minutes, Refrigeration Time: 2 minutes
, preferably green and deep red
fruit punch concentrate
orange juice concentrate
6 juice cans
1 1/2 cups
- Wash and dry grapes thoroughly. Freeze in bunches on a baking sheet.
- In a large punch bowl, stir together cranberry juice, fruit punch concentrate, orange juice concentrate and cold water.
- Stir in rum or ginger ale (optional). Taste and add more rum or ginger ale, if you like.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 to 3 hours. To serve, pluck frozen grapes from stems and float in punch like ice cubes.