Thai citrus saladBy Chatelaine
Loaded with grapefruit and pomelo, citrus salad is a perfect breakfast side or a light and healthy lunch.
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp fish sauce
- 1 small garlic clove , grated or pressed
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pomelo , peeled and segmented (cut in half if pieces are too big)
- 1 dark red grapefruit , peeled and segmented
- 1 shallot , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mixed sprouts , (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted salted cashews or peanuts
- 6 cups tender greens, such as watercress, microgreens or torn Boston lettuce
- WHISK lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, garlic and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- COMBINE pomelo, grapefruit, shallot, cilantro, sprouts and cashews in a large bowl. Add greens and lime dressing and gently toss before serving.
Chatelaine Basics: How to segment an orange
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 22 g,
- 8 g,
- 3 g,
- 161 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin C