Roast chicken sheet pan dinnerBy Chatelaine
- 3 medium carrots , halved lengthwise
- 2 medium onions , cut into wedges
- 500 g new potatoes , unpeeled and large ones halved
- 6 garlic cloves , crushed and peeled
- 2 tbsp canola oil , divided
- 1 1/2 tsp herbes de Provence , divided
- 1/2 tsp salt , divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper , divided
- 4 skin-on chicken legs , (1 kg)
- 1 lemon , halved
- PLACE a rimmed baking sheet in oven and preheat oven to 450F.
- TOSS vegetables and garlic with 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp herbes de Provence, ¼ tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper in a large bowl.
- DRIZZLE chicken with remaining 1 tbsp oil, then sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp herbes de Provence, ¼ tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Remove hot baking sheet from oven. Place chicken skin-side up on sheet and scatter veggies and lemon around it. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reaches 165F, about 35 min.
- CUT chicken into 8 pieces. Serve with roasted vegetables and lemon.
How To Make A Roast Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Nutrition (per serving)
- 37 g,
- 36 g,
- 23 g,
- 5 g,
- 482 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A